2021 and 2020 Annual Meeting Information
It is still very preliminary in the planning process- but it appears, just like in 2020, that we will be having a VIRTUAL ANNUAL MEETING again this year. We are sorry but it appears that once again we will not be able share this event with our members because your health and safety means too much to us. It is proving to be a challenge to even find a venue that will hold our event which typically takes place in April/May. We likely forsee us having another virtual event this year UNLESS there are drastic changes to the current COVID-19 restrictions in the next month.
Although Covid 19 forced us to hold a Facebook live broadcast for our 2020 annual meeting, we do want to furnish our members with the 2019 financials. To view the 2020 Annual Meeting VIRTUAL presentation please follow this link: <<HERE>>
To view the Credit Union's 2019 financial statement click <<HERE>>
COVID INFORMATION- Updated 2.1.2021
The health and safety of our members and staff continue to be of utmost importance to Toledo Police Federal Credit Union. In regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), our credit union is aware of the situation and we are currently taking steps to prepare in the event of an emergency. This includes the impact an emergency situation may have on our membership and staff. We will continue to monitor developments closely and take all necessary steps as warranted by such an event.
As of 7/15/2020, your Toledo Police Federal Credit Union is back open and happy to see our members. There are just a few minor details that keep us from being fully operational.
1) COVID 19 seens to continue it's uptick and once again seems to be a problem. While this issue continues and the mask ordinace is in effect, we have returned to our normal business hours of operation.We do at this time, ask that you comply with the city/state ordinaces and wear a mask when you are in public and within our facilities.
2) The safety building, although no longer closed for COVID-19 may have specific controls in place to allow access. You will need to call us at that office 419.241.9730 to be granted access to that credit union office IF you are not currently an active duty officer. Please comply with all the department's requirements when entering that facility.
Eventhough we have relaxed our COVID-19 precautions we still ask that you abide by the most current guidelines and requirements when planning a visit to us in an effort to keep our employees safe and healthy. These are the CDC Minimum items you can do to keep yourself anf others safe during this time.
· Wash your hands frequently
· Stay at least six feet away from other people, and even more if you are coughing or sneezing
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
· Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze
· If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and venturing out in public
· Stay home if you feel unwell
We also highly encourage you to stay informed and up to date with the most recent information from a reputable resource such as those listed below:
· The World Health Organization (WHO) has valuable resources including protective measures, practicing food safety, staying healthy while traveling and more.
· The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) also provides information about how the Coronavirus spreads, symptoms, prevention, testing and more.
Please remember that TPFCU offers multiple ways to access and manage your financial life without leaving your home. Online banking, mobile banking, and night deposit services are all available for this purpose. We also offer an extensive ATM network which allows you access to cash without personal contact.
If you have questions about setting up any of these services, please call us at 419-385-0101 or 419-241-9730. You may also visit any branch during normal business hours, or send us a message.
CEO, Toledo Police Federal Credit Union